A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jamie Sunny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jamie Sunny is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jamie Sunny, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sunny graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Sunny has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
- Medical Center Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jamie A Sunny MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Jamie A. Sunny practice?
- Dr. Jamie Sunny has 1 office location.
Dr. Jamie Sunny practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.