Family Physicians
477 N El Camino Real
Ste A208
Encinitas, CA 92024
760-901-5180
Locations and availability (1)

|  show details
Jun 12th, 2012

I went to Dr.Switzer healthy and she put me on a medication which caused a serious reaction. I became seriously anemic and developed jaundice. On two follow-up visits when I complained of symptoms including fatigue, she did not detect the problem. After leaving that medical group, my new doctor informed me the medicine had caused an autoimmune response which took months on steroids to remedy. I never needed the original medicine she prescribed. Leaving Dr. Switzer saved my life.

|  show details
Oct 10th, 2011

After being an hour and a half late, Dr Switzer was disapointed to hear that I had more than one problem that needed to be looked at because of her busy schedule. After a very short visit, she diagnosed none of my problems.

|  Fantastic Dr  |  show details
Dec 9th, 2009

I love Dr Switzer - she is a fantastic and caring Dr. She remembers personal information about me between visits and takes the time with me to really figure out what is going on. She is also forthcoming with suggestions to make my life as a patient dealing with insurance easier. I give her 5 stars and have recommended her too at least 2 friends who are now regular (happy) patients of hers as well.