Dr. Jamie Terry Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jamie Terry?

Dr. with an Angels Halo

Posted on July 7th, 2017

Great! Compassionate and caring! Goes the extra mile. Excellent surgeon! Must have great parents she has character!

Great Doctor!!

Posted on June 14th, 2017

Dr. Jamie Terry is an amazing doctor. She takes the time to explain things in detail. You want someone like Dr. Terry. She is experienced and knows her stuff. It was truly a blessing from the Lord to find Dr. Jamie Terry! When I first met Dr. Terry, she was very friendly and easy to talk to. I felt as though she was concerned about ME. I asked a lot of questions and she answered them all and made me feel at ease. Thank you Dr. Terry.

Superb Harvard Breast Cancer Surgeon! Her assistant Kenya is very professional with Scheduling!

Posted on August 22nd, 2016

I wish if there is more than 5 stars, Dr. Terry would have easily deserved it. Dr. Terry has addressed all my concerns which were serious concerns very professionally and with very nice warm mannerism. She also explained to me in every day language, all what she will do at the surgery and after the surgery. She was so patient with my endless questions. She made me feel, that I'm only her only and most important patient. No wonder she is a Harvard graduate. I just can't say enough about Dr. Terry. I wouldn't mind waiting for her in the waiting room, as she is the best and her team leaded by Kenya is the best too. There was a couple of scheduling issues with the hospital where I'm going to have the surgery, Kenya was on the top of it right there and then. She has is very courteous and very professional. I will write another review just right after my surgery in a few days. This way, I have two reviews before the surgery and after the surgery to be fair and to help anyone who is looking for the best breast cancer surgeon.

Posted on June 23rd, 2016

Dr. Terry is exceptional in every way. In addition to being up on the latest research and very knowledgeable, she not only took time to answer any and all of my questions, she explained to me what questions she had about my case and why she thought the suggested protocol was best for me. I highly recommend her - she is the best.

Posted on April 21st, 2016

if you are reading this review you are probably in the same situation as me. You have been diagnosed with cancer. You are stunned and confused and terrified. When you get a referral the doctor is just a name on a business card until you meet with him or her. I lucked out. I met with doctor Terry this week to discuss a game plan for treatment. My sister accompanied me to the appointment so that I would have a second set of ears. Dr. Terry is obviously highly qualified but that I already knew by looking at her credentials. What was amazing was the time and attention she gave to me during the appointment. She makes you feel as if you were her only patient. She explains everything and let's you know that she welcomes ANY questions. Once she explained options and saw that I understood my choices we decided on a game plan which involved seeing another specialist. By the time I was dressed, Dr. Terry's staff had the appointment made for me. The people that work for Dr. Terry seem wonderful as well. I wish that I were not in this place but since I am, I am very fortunate to be in the care of this obviously gifted and caring doctor.

RUDE and UNPROFESSIONAL - needs Mental Health care for Herself

Posted on February 4th, 2016

Simply the WORST, MOST UNPROFESSIONAL experience I have ever had with a Doctor. I took my Mother-in-Law to her surgical consult yesterday and was appalled by Terry's behavior. She is pushy, loud, and domineering, interrupted us, talked right over me, and ultimately stormed out of the exam room in a huff after I confronted her for forcibly trying to yank out of my MIL's hand the list of questions she was asking Terry. Terry returned to the room, then told my MIL to resume her questions but didn't even allow her to finish one question before she stormed out of the room again. Before this, she verbalized several digs at my MIL's primary oncologist (whom we adore) and curtly demanded that my MIL answer her only with a "Yes or No" instead of the explanation she was giving. It was apparent that we were welcome to speak only when spoken to first. So, after an hour+ wait to see Terry and my MIL undressing to be examined, my MIL was never examined and never even got her questions answered about a possible double mastectomy for her stage 4 cancer. Some of the staff members entered the room after Terry stormed out - to apologize for what had just happened. Based on her behavior yesterday, I truly believe Terry is emotionally unstable and need to seek professional help for herself. If she would treat a conscious cancer patient this way before surgery, imagine how she would treat a patient when she is anesthetized and can't talk back! We plan to avoid Terry at all costs and recommend that you do the same.

breast lump

Posted on November 2nd, 2015

Posted on February 25th, 2015

Dr. Terry was very informative and helpful. Eased my mind and gave me everything I needed to make an informed decision about my treatment plan.

Awesome Doctor

Posted on July 22nd, 2014

Not only is Dr. Terry one of the best in her field, but it is my belief that if you have to go through breast cancer, she is the doctor to have. She is all about you and taking good care of you medical wise and mentally as well. She makes sure if you or your family have any fears or concerns she takes the time to make sure you are gone. When Dr. Terry was my surgeon she took the time to explain everything to me. She always gave me her best at a time I truly need it most. Thank you Dr.Terry for everything, I don't think I could have made it without your care. I will never forget you.

So caring

Posted on December 6th, 2011

She gave me all the facts and statistics I needed to make an informed decision. She allowed me to make my own decision. She is an upbeat lady which is great.!!

This is THE surgeon you want for breast cancer

Posted on December 30th, 2010

Dr. Jamie Terry's bedside manner goes far beyond expectations. She is very good at what she does and is the best of the best both professionally and personally.She will provide the reassurance you need that you are receiving the best possible care.

Posted on October 18th, 2017