A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jamie Ulbrich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jamie Ulbrich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jamie Ulbrich, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ulbrich graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Ulbrich has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fitzgibbon Memorial Hospital
- Fitzgibbon Hosp, Marshall, Mo
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ulbrich accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jamie G. Ulbrich practice?
Dr. Jamie Ulbrich practices Family Medicine near Marshall, MO.
See Marshall Family Physicians.