A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jamie Ulbrich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jamie Ulbrich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jamie Ulbrich, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ulbrich graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ulbrich has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fitzgibbon Memorial Hospital
- Fitzgibbon Hosp, Marshall, Mo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jamie Grant Ulbrich MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jamie G. Ulbrich practice?
- Dr. Jamie Ulbrich has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jamie Ulbrich practices Family Medicine near Marshall, MO.
See Marshall Primary Care Doctors.