A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jamie Varney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jamie Varney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Varney
Tennis Elbow Patient Education Guide Learn all about symptoms and treatments for tennis elbow by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Varney Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jamie Varney, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Varney graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Varney has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Harlan Appalachian Regional Healthcare
- Whitesburg Appalachian Regional Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jamie B Varney MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jamie B. Varney practice?
- Dr. Jamie Varney has 1 office location.
Dr. Jamie Varney practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Pikeville, KY.
See Pikeville Primary Care Doctors and Pikeville Sports Medicine Doctors.