A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jamie Varney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jamie Varney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Varney
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Varney Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jamie Varney, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Varney graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Varney has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Harlan Appalachian Regional Healthcare
- Whitesburg Appalachian Regional Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jamie B Varney MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jamie B. Varney practice?
- Dr. Jamie Varney has 1 office location.
Dr. Jamie Varney practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Pikeville, KY.
See Pikeville Primary Care Doctors and Pikeville Family Physicians.