A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jamie Wagner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jamie Wagner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagner graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Wagner has 1 hospital affiliations:
- M. D. Anderson Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jamie Lynn Wagner DO and MD is a female Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jamie L. Wagner practice?
- Dr. Jamie Wagner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jamie Wagner practices Surgery and Surgical Oncology near Shawnee, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Mission, KS and Leawood, KS.
See Shawnee Surgeons and Shawnee Oncologists.