A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jamie Wallace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jamie Wallace is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jamie Wallace, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wallace graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Wallace has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
- Southern Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jamie F Wallace MD is a female Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jamie F. Wallace practice?
- Dr. Jamie Wallace has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jamie Wallace practices Pediatrics near Fayetteville, GA.
See Fayetteville Pediatricians.