A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jamie Winter Walraven:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jamie Winter Walraven is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jamie Winter Walraven, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Bloodless/Transfusion Free Med
Education & Awards
Dr. Winter Walraven graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Winter Walraven has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Spalding Regional Medical Center
- Sylvan Grove Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jamie Winter Walraven MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jamie Winter Walraven practice?
- Dr. Jamie Winter Walraven has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jamie Winter Walraven practices Emergency Medicine near Locust Grove, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Griffin, GA and Decatur, GA.
See Locust Grove Emergency Physicians.