Dr. Jamie Waselenko MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 10th, 2016
Dr. Jamie is very friendly, attentive and very caring and helpful. She is one of the nicest Dr.'s I have met. She is very thorough, complete and I feel very comfortable with Dr. Jamie taking care of me. I highly recommend her. The staff is also great, everyone is very friendly and caring.

April 16th, 2014
I could not in good conscience recommend her to anyone. She is always in a hurry and gives up when the case is too hard. She does not listen and is condescending. I am not entirely sure that she is up on the latest research or knows what she is doing. She is not nice to her staff or her patients. All around the single worst experience I have had with a doctor and I have seen a lot of physicians over the years.

February 24th, 2012
Dr. Waselenko is a kind and caring physician who answers all questions honestly and thoroughly. She is intelligent and perceptive, an excellent diagnostician whose intuition is backed up by test results. I was willing to wait longer in the office, because during appointments, I had her full attention and she spent whatever time was necessary.

January 10th, 2012
retired RN
Dr. Waselenko is a very bright but personable physician. She is VERY thorough so I don't mind waiting longer. She will answer all questions without hesitation. And I wouldn't let anyone else do my bone marrow biopsies.