Dr. Jamie Weisman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 18th, 2016
Awful!
Dr. Weisman's office leads you to believe you will see her and switches you to a Physician's Assistant and you are told to lump it or leave it. Dr. Weisman's office has no problem strong arming you to pay the contractual write off their contract with the insurance states not to bill the patient for.

May 24th, 2015
Thankful
She's the absolute best !!!!

January 28th, 2014
Just Rudy
I have been a patina of Dr. Jamie Weisman since 2001. I was sent to her by my Knee Dr. who is Dr. Neil Negrin who had replaced both knees. My body at that time was a mess with (Psoriasis). Dr. Weisman had me clean in two months and am still clean today (2014). I believe she is the best Doctor I have ever had and love her very much. I am now 84 and will continue to see her as long I can breath.

January 15th, 2014
Best Dermatologist in Atlanta
My husband had a rash under his armpit for months. He had been to 2 different dermatologists who could not clear it up or even figure out what it was. We finally found Dr Jamie Weisman as a referral from a friend and made an appointment. She examined him, biopsied a small section and within a week it was completely gone. She is an amazing diagnostician and her bedside manner is excellent. We would highly recommend her!!

Patient
Dr. Weisman is one of the best in the field because she is so smart and also has a wonderful bedside manner. Highly recommend seeing her at Atlanta Medical Dermatology.

Exceptional
Dr. Weisman is one of the best dermatologists I have seen. She has excellent bedside manner and helped me with my skin issues. She was patient and listened to all my concerns. I definitely recommend Dr. Weisman!

January 13th, 2014
Dr. Weisman has been our family dermatologist for over ten years. She has treated us for eczema, acne, autoimmune issues, and recently, melanoma. She is very knowledgeable in her field and her biopsies and skin removals have always been non-invasive and easy. I look forward to Dr. Jamie being our dermatologist at her new practice. I also had the opportunity to read her book, As I live and Breath. She is an amazing person and doctor.

January 12th, 2014
One of the best doctors I know
Dr. Weisman is not just a dermatologist, She is a practicing physician. She excels at cosmetic procedures and advice, but if there is a significant medical issue, there is not a dermatologist in town I would trust more than her to diagnose and treat it appropriately. She also runs numerous research projects, particularly in the areas of psoriasis and hydoadenitis. Smart and conscientious, you couldn't ask for a better doctor.

January 25th, 2012
I just have wonderful things to say about Dr. Weisman. Besides being extremely knowledgeable, she is very personal, caring, and friendly. She always took the time to listen and to discuss options with me. She is the best and I highly recommend her!