A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jamie Williamson is Excellent. Dr. Williamson has been reviewed by 12 patients who have provided 9 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jamie Williamson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Williamson graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Williamson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hos.
- Presbyterian Hospital of Dallas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Williamson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jamie Williamson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jamie L. Williamson practice?
Dr. Jamie Williamson practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Richardson, TX and Plano, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Jacki Williamson, Dr. Jackie Williamson, Dr. Jacklyn Williamson, Dr. Jaclyn Williamson, Dr. Jacqueline Williamson, Dr. Jacquelyn Williamson