A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jamie Williamson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jamie Williamson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jamie Williamson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Williamson graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Williamson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jamie Lynn Williamson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jamie L. Williamson practice?
- Dr. Jamie Williamson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jamie Williamson practices Family Medicine near Richardson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Richardson Primary Care Doctors.