A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is a student.
Learn more about Dr. Jamie Woodcock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jamie Woodcock is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Bullous Pemphigoid
- Pemphigus (Blistering Diseases)
- Psoriasis (Papulosquamous Skin Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Woodcock graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Woodcock has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Administration Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- Intermountain Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jamie Lynn Woodcock MD is a female Dermatologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Jamie L. Woodcock practice?
- Dr. Jamie Woodcock has 1 office location.
Dr. Jamie Woodcock practices Dermatology near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Dermatologists.