Dr. Jamie Zampell Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Jamie Zampell?

Incredible Doctor

Posted on September 16th, 2016

I can not say enough good things about Dr. Zampell! She performed gyno surgery on me in San Diego and did a fantastic job! She seriously changed my life! She was very attentive to my needs and concerns she was able to operate sooner than expected and my results exceeded my expectations, although I will probably get another procedure to touch things up I would be perfectly happy with the way things are. I knew from the moment I met her she was very good at what she does and told her do what she thought was best and couldn't be more pleased. Dr Zampell is you are reading this thank you so much you have changed my life more than you know! (This is pertaining to Dr zampell currently in San Diego)