Dr. Jamiere Smith MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Bowie, MD

3.0

November 16th, 2016
dr smithand her staff were professional but took the time to answer and explain results and treatment plan. the office is clean and modern. i would highly recommend her to family and friends

March 24th, 2016
Worst doctor ever, she don't what she talking bout or know what she doing...

January 26th, 2015
PLEASE DO NOT GO TO HER
Worse Dr. I have ever been to. I found her through the Advocate network and my first two appointments there I never even met her. She has her staff seeing all of her patients, so I finally asked can I set up an appointment inwhich I could actually meet her since I was due for delvery in 1week. Got my appt for 12:30, I arrived ontime and the 2nd one there, I didnt get seen until 2:45. Then soon as I meet her the first thing she says was "where have you been the past 2 months" uummm here O_o where exactly have you been? I've never known a doctors office where you have to request to meet the doctor seeing as though I'm making appointments at YOUR office. Then she started my pap and was quite rough after I told her I had a hemroid and my fiance was there and was asking was I ok because he saw I was in pain and her reply was "Oh she just spoiled she's alright". So I'm steady clinching because it still hurts then she says " you making it worse, we don't have babies with closed legs". Which had nothing to do with my pap but I found it quite rude. Needless to say I walked up out of there so fast without my prescription or next appt date, with 1 week till I'm due I'm on a search for a professional OBGYN.

January 15th, 2014
staff is helpful
I've seen this doctor several times. Her staff is caring and professional, although I did wait a very long time to be seen by the doctor. I always receive good care, but the wait is not good.

September 5th, 2012
Run
I had 3 appointments and did not meet the doctor once. The staff was unprofessional -forgetful at times- and you end up waiting after you have waited 30 minutes prior to be seen. for an appointment that typically takes 30 -45 min. I would be in the office for at least 2 hours. All while dealing with unprofessional staff and never being seen by a real doctor.

July 16th, 2012
Dr. Smith's Staff is very Unprofessional
I was new the area and was looking for a OBGY.I was told that Dr. Smith was one of the best in the area. She was kind and had great bedside manner but she was always late and never seemed to be too concerned about how late she was. Her staff was very rude and often did not pass messages on to the Doctors. I often showed up early for my appointments and many times was not seen at least an hour later.

September 14th, 2009
she is a wonderful doctor .very caring, patience. i just love her.
DR Smith is a wonderful and caring doctor she will give you her all.I love you dr.smith keep up the good work.

July 1st, 2009
Essure Surgery very unsuccessful.
What I can say is my visit to the office during my pregnancy was very comfortable. But after my son was born i knew I did not want anymore children i was introduced to the essure by Dr. Jamiere Y Smith which I was told has been a successful surgery. I went through the surgery process and a year later I got pregnant again. Now whether it was my fault or there fault for not following up it does not matter. But the fact that i came to them was like no one was even concerned and I was very shocked and disappointed. I mean I was not even told what I can do to fix the situation I was in. i did not even get a call letting me know to schedule an appointment to take a look inside of me to see what went wrong all I got was that they look at the picture of the surgery picture and everything looked to be in place. i felt I deserve more than specially the fact I had to pay 430.00 for an abortion that should not have happened. Now Im stuck not knowing if I need to be on birth control or not.