A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jamieson Glenn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jamieson Glenn, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Spine Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Glenn
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Glenn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jamieson Glenn, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Glenn graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Glenn has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jamieson Scott Glenn MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jamieson S. Glenn practice?
- Dr. Jamieson Glenn has 1 office location.
Dr. Jamieson Glenn practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Encinitas, CA.
See Encinitas Orthopedic Surgeons.