A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jamieson Glenn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jamieson Glenn, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Spine Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jamieson Glenn, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Glenn graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Glenn has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jamieson Scott Glenn MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jamieson S. Glenn practice?
- Dr. Jamieson Glenn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jamieson Glenn practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Carlsbad, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Encinitas, CA.
See Carlsbad Orthopedic Surgeons.