A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jamil Abdur-Rahman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jamil Abdur-Rahman, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jamil Abdur-Rahman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Ectopic Pregnancy
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Ovarian Cysts
- Prenatal Care
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Uterine Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Abdur-Rahman graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Abdur-Rahman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Mt Sinai Hospital Medical Center - Chicago
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jamil Abdur-Rahman MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jamil Abdur-Rahman practice?
- Dr. Jamil Abdur-Rahman has 8 office locations.
Dr. Jamil Abdur-Rahman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Ottawa, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Marseilles, IL and Lake Villa, IL.
See Ottawa Obstetricians & Gynecologists.