More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jamil Abou-Harb
Dr. Jamil Abou-Harb, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Spokane, WA, with another office in Spokane, WA. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Gastroenterology, Pediatrics and Gastroenterology. Dr. Abou-Harb is affiliated with Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center, Mount Carmel Hospital and St. Joseph's Hospital of Chewelah. He speaks English.
Dr. Jamil Abou-Harb has the following 3 specialties
- Pediatric Gastroenterology
Pediatric gastroenterologists can treat a variety of diseases and conditions in infants and children related to their liver, pancreas or intestines. If your child has severe or recurrent abdominal pain, constipation or diarrhea, a pediatric gastroenterologist...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
Dr. Jamil Abou-Harb is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spokane, WA.
Dr. Vicki Volz
Spokane, WA 0 mi38
Dr. Jennifer Plymale
Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics
Spokane, WA 0 mi13
Dr. Angela Trobaugh-Lotrario
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics, Medical Oncology
Spokane, WA 0 mi12