Learn more about Dr. Jamil Akhras:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jamil Akhras is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Akhras
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Akhras Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jamil Akhras, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Akhras graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Akhras has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Doctors Hospital of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jamil Akhras MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jamil Akhras practice?
- Dr. Jamil Akhras has 1 office location.
Dr. Jamil Akhras practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Pontiac, MI.
See Pontiac Internists and Pontiac Gastroenterologists.