Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Akhtar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammad Akhtar is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Akhtar
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Akhtar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammad Akhtar, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Akhtar graduated from Nishtar Medical College, Multan.
Dr. Akhtar has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad Akhtar BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad Akhtar practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Akhtar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Muhammad Akhtar practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Tempe, AZ.
See Mesa Internists and Mesa Cardiologists.