A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jamil Bhatti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jamil Bhatti is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhatti
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Bhatti Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhatti graduated from Nishtar Medical College, Multan.
Dr. Bhatti has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ancora Psychiatric Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jamil Masih Bhatti MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jamil M. Bhatti practice?
- Dr. Jamil Bhatti has 1 office location.
Dr. Jamil Bhatti practices Psychiatry near Sharon Hill, PA.
See Sharon Hill Psychiatrists.