A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jamil Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jamil Khan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jamil Khan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Male Circumcision
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Rawalpindi Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Khan has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Celebration Health
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jamil H Khan BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jamil H. Khan practice?
- Dr. Jamil Khan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jamil Khan practices Pediatrics near Clermont, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Davenport, FL.
See Clermont Pediatricians.