Overall Review

October 22nd, 2014
Hotel Manager
The staff, especially the Office Administrator is not helpful at all. If you need to speak to your child's doctor she won't let you talk to them. Happened to me twice in need of referral to see the neurologist having a child with disabilities gave us a hard time to get it and didn't give it to us unless you take your child to the office for no reason other than to get money from you and the health insurance. She shouldn't be working in a medical office at all as she is not professional at all nor have any kind of empathy or sensitivity to children and their parents. Be care and think twice before you decide to take your child to this office. Doctor was not professional either because as she said, Dr. Khan refused to talk to us as parents.

November 17th, 2011
the best in town
great staff, super clean office, excellent nurses, very sympathetic, rare to find a doctor who really care about the patient and not about the bill or insurance

May 24th, 2011
Best Doctor and staff i know
Dr Kahn has been their since my son was born in 2005 and then he took right in to my daughter. I would not let no other doctor see my kids I consider him part of my Family.I would trust him with my kids lifes and it takes alot for me to say that about someone. And his staff is excellant Mrs Connie and Mrs Nancy are the best when it has came to giveing my kids shot's and takeing care of them.All the rest of the nurses are great also. I would recommend them to anyone.