A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Jamil Khatri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jamil Khatri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Khatri graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Khatri has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital of Cecil County
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jamil Khatri MD is a male Hematologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jamil Khatri practice?
- Dr. Jamil Khatri has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jamil Khatri practices Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Newark, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Elkton, MD and West Grove, PA.
See Newark Hematologists and Newark Oncologists.