Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Jamil Khatri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jamil Khatri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Khatri graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Khatri has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Jennersville Regional Hospital
- St Francis Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Khatri accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- Priority Partners - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jamil Khatri practice?
Dr. Jamil Khatri practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Elkton, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, DE and West Grove, PA.
See Elkton Internists, Elkton Oncologists, and Elkton Hematologists.