A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jamil Kirdar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jamil Kirdar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirdar graduated from University Of Baghdad.
Dr. Kirdar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Boston Medical Center
- West Roxbury VA Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jamil Amin Kirdar MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jamil A. Kirdar practice?
- Dr. Jamil Kirdar has 1 office location.
Dr. Jamil Kirdar practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near West Roxbury, MA.
See West Roxbury Internists and West Roxbury Cardiologists.