A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jamil Kirdar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kirdar
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Kirdar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jamil Kirdar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirdar graduated from University Of Baghdad.
Dr. Kirdar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Boston Medical Center
- West Roxbury VA Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jamil Amin Kirdar MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jamil A. Kirdar practice?
- Dr. Jamil Kirdar has 1 office location.
Dr. Jamil Kirdar practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near West Roxbury, MA.
See West Roxbury Internists and West Roxbury Cardiologists.