A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jamil Memon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jamil Memon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jamil Memon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Memon graduated from Chandka Medical College, Larkana.
Dr. Memon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jamil Ahmed Memon MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jamil A. Memon practice?
- Dr. Jamil Memon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jamil Memon practices Internal Medicine near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Webster, TX.
See Houston Internists.