A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jamil Memon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jamil Memon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Memon graduated from Chandka Medical College, Larkana.
Dr. Memon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Memon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jamil A. Memon practice?
Dr. Jamil Memon practices Internal Medicine near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Webster, TX.
See Houston Internists.