Dr. Mohamad-Jamil Mroueh MD Patient Reviews

• Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Rochester, NY

4.8

April 29th, 2017
Gentle, Caring, Awesome
Dr. Hayes and Dr. Mroueh took AMAZING care of me and we are currently expecting! As a woman over 40, I can tell you that you should be confident that this practice will do their utmost to provide the highest level of quality and care throughout your fertility journey. They care very deeply and are also experts in their field. They are methodical in their approach, focused on best practice and research-based outcomes. Both doctors are board certified and are up on the latest reproductive science!!! They are patient, understanding, and will do their best to get you pregnant! The staff is wonderful, welcoming, and accommodating. They were recommended to me by someone I trust and now I recommend them to others.

September 1st, 2015
Dr Mroueh is thoughtful, kind, gentle caring, He always make sure his patients are comfortable He ensures that he speaks kindly to his patients and follows with excellent reassurance about their results. Caring about the community is his PASSION. The Lord Bless him and his family indeed.

January 25th, 2014
I love Dr. M. He is helpful,doesn't keep you waiting. My husband and I are so glad we found him.

January 8th, 2014
Excellent fertilty specialist.
Dr. Mroueh provides excellent patient care. He is very caring and takes his time explaining everything in great detail. He made my husband and I feel very comfortable and confident in his skill. He was very thorough and aggressive with our treatment. It is evident that he sincerely cares about his patients and helping them concieve a baby as quickly as possible without dragging things out for finacial gains. I would highly highly recommend him to anyone and everyone. All of the staff we worked with in his office were also very friendly and helpful! We can't say enough great things about Dr. M and how grateful we truly are.

January 26th, 2013
Business Entrepreneur
The best. Care 100% Recommends very highly

June 5th, 2012
He is an excellent Dr and would recommended him to anyone

January 16th, 2012
Dr Mroueh,is effective,caring,compassionate and efficient.I've known him for 19yrs,his proffessionalism is unquestionable!..financially i was incompetent,as i was trying to get pregnant and he treated me,knowing i was incapeable of paying,but wanted to make sure i got pregnant.I found out he helped many more low income women to achieve their dream of becoming a mom!...my daughter is now 9 1/2yrs old,and a pleasure to have in my life,thanks to dr Mroueh.I love him more than words can describe!...his patience is alot to be admired,he's my super hero!....love you loads dr Mroueh...kings count,and down state hospital.

September 30th, 2011
Dr. Mroueh is amazing!! My twins will be born in about 6 weeks and I owe it all to him, trust me I know cause I went to several doctors before him!

November 13th, 2009
Wonderful physician. Competent, caring, and attentive. My husband and I are so glad we found this practice. I am always very impressed by the staff and physicians at this practice. I highly recommend Dr. Mroueh.