Obstetricians & Gynecologists, Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)

1561 Long Pond Rd
Ste 410
Rochester, NY 14626
585-453-7760
Locations and availability (2)

Jan 25th, 2014

I love Dr. M. He is helpful,doesn't keep you waiting. My husband and I are so glad we found him.

|  Excellent fertilty specialist.  |  show details
by Sarah J. on Jan 8th, 2014

Dr. Mroueh provides excellent patient care. He is very caring and takes his time explaining everything in great detail. He made my husband and I feel very comfortable and confident in his skill. He was very thorough and aggressive with our treatment. It is evident that he sincerely cares about his patients and helping them concieve a baby as quickly as possible without dragging things out for finacial gains. I would highly highly recommend him to anyone and everyone. All of the staff we worked with in his office were also very friendly and helpful! We can't say enough great things about Dr. M and how grateful we truly are.

|  Business Entrepreneur  |  show details
by Sarah on Jan 26th, 2013

The best. Care 100% Recommends very highly

Jun 5th, 2012

He is an excellent Dr and would recommended him to anyone

Jan 16th, 2012

Dr Mroueh,is effective,caring,compassionate and efficient.I've known him for 19yrs,his proffessionalism is unquestionable!..financially i was incompetent,as i was trying to get pregnant and he treated me,knowing i was incapeable of paying,but wanted to make sure i got pregnant.I found out he helped many more low income women to achieve their dream of becoming a mom!...my daughter is now 9 1/2yrs old,and a pleasure to have in my life,thanks to dr Mroueh.I love him more than words can describe!...his patience is alot to be admired,he's my super hero!....love you loads dr Mroueh...kings count,and down state hospital.

Sep 30th, 2011

Dr. Mroueh is amazing!! My twins will be born in about 6 weeks and I owe it all to him, trust me I know cause I went to several doctors before him!

by Kelly Patterson on Nov 13th, 2009

Wonderful physician. Competent, caring, and attentive. My husband and I are so glad we found this practice. I am always very impressed by the staff and physicians at this practice. I highly recommend Dr. Mroueh.