A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jamil Razzaq:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jamil Razzaq is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Razzaq graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Razzaq has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Razzaq accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 4 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 5 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jamil Razzaq practice?
Dr. Jamil Razzaq practices Internal Medicine near Sun City West, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Peoria, AZ and Glendale, AZ.
See Sun City West Internists.