A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jamil Razzaq:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jamil Razzaq is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Razzaq graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Razzaq has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jamil Razzaq DO is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jamil Razzaq practice?
- Dr. Jamil Razzaq has 12 office locations.
Dr. Jamil Razzaq practices Internal Medicine near Sun City West, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Peoria, AZ and Gilbert, AZ.
See Sun City West Internists.