A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jamila Bhatti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jamila Bhatti, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- All Areas of Adult Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhatti graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore.
Dr. Bhatti has 3 hospital affiliations:
- High Point Regional Hospital
- High Point Regional Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jamila Shaheen Bhatti MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jamila S. Bhatti practice?
- Dr. Jamila Bhatti has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jamila Bhatti practices Internal Medicine near High Point, NC.
See High Point Internists.