A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jamila Champsi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jamila Champsi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jamila Champsi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Champsi graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Champsi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - San Francisco
- St Marys Hosp Med Ctr, San Francisco, Ca
- So. San Francisco Medical Cntr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jamila Hyder Champsi MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jamila H. Champsi practice?
- Dr. Jamila Champsi has 1 office location.
Dr. Jamila Champsi practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near South San Francisco, CA.
See South San Francisco Internists and South San Francisco Infectious Disease Doctors.