Dr. Jamila Crawford MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

June 10th, 2015
Having a baby is a very exciting time and I am glad that I was able to have such a caring doctor. I will continue to recommend Dr. Crawford to family and friends in need of women' s health. She assured that my pregnancy was following a normal path and listened to all my questions and concerns. She ordered follow up testing if needed and reassured me when I was over reacting. She is great!

September 16th, 2014
I saw this doctor when my physician was out of the office. She quickly read through my chart and came up to speed with my treatment plan. i appreciate her attentiveness to details. i would recommend her to family or friends.

March 11th, 2014
Go as far as you can in the other direction
In my book she gets a zero rating. This doctor was a resident doctor on call after I had my baby. When I had a crisis I requested my doctor and she just kept advancing without introducing herself. She forcefully examined me tearing my sutures all the while I am yelling at her to stop. When my husband yelled at her and another doctor came in and told her to stop is when she stopped. I had heard her talking about a medication and I told her not to give that med and she ordered it anyway and was given despite my refusal of this medication. I found out a week later the med was given against my will. So if you are looking for a rough doctor with big hands who will not listen to you, she is your pick.