Dr. Jamila Martin MD Patient Reviews

May 25th, 2012
Dr. Martin has always been there for me, a true partner in health. Once I started to comply more with her suggested asthma regiment, my symptoms improved so much I rarely use an inhaler now. My fitness level and breathing has improved so much. She has also helped me through numerous sinus infections and bronchial flare-ups. I trust her completely. Her knowledge is broad and her advice is effective. No matter how I poorly I may feel, she can make me laugh, and she gets me back on track. It's comforting to have a doctor who respects you, listens to you, and does not tolerate you feeling anything less than your best. She will tweak your allergy shots to give maximum benefit. It's rare to have a doctor who responds to queries as promptly as she does. Doctors are not gods and do not always have the answers, but she will admit when something is out of her realm. And point you to who can help. Just knowing a doctor cares, and is on your side is half the battle. She will go to bat for any of your health problems- I'm sure- as she has for me.

April 27th, 2011
Very caring and follow-up was amazing
Very caring and follow-up was amazing. I highly recommend Dr. Martin. It will be difficult to get an appointment especially in allergy seasons, but it's worth the wait

April 7th, 2011
It can be difficult getting the first appointment with her as she seems to be so popular. However, once you are a patient, they try to get you in with in 24 hours and during allergy season, that is very hard to do.We always leave Dr Martin's office with a smile!!I would recommend her to everyone with allergy issues!

June 7th, 2009
FANTASTIC DOCTOR
I think Dr. Martin is great. She is interested and concerned and smart. She actually listens and pays attention to what you are saying and thinks about the problem. If needed, she goes out of her way -- like she called by doctor once during the visit to clarify something. And once she called me out the blue a week after my son't visit to check on him. She generally runs on time, but usually if she isn't it's because an earlier patient has arrived late or another doctor has called her for a consult.

April 11th, 2008
Great Doctor
I thought because it was my first visit with Dr. Martin she demostrated a great bedside matter, would be a one time thing. I have had several visits with Dr. Martin since then and each visit has been exactly like the first, great. Dr. Martin has a wonderful personality,and is very attentive, my whole family goes to see Dr. Martin. Every visit with her is worth the visit; she is great with my children and return calls promptly. If you are looking for a board certified Doctor that treats asmtha and allergies,I highly recommend Dr. Martin.