A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jamila Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jamila Taylor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Taylor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Providence Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jamila Nuru Taylor MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Jamila N. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Jamila Taylor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jamila Taylor practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI.
See Detroit Family Physicians and Detroit General Practitioners.