A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jamile Shammo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jamile Shammo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shammo
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shammo Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Aplastic Anemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shammo graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Shammo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago
- Swedish Covenant Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jamile M Shammo MD is a female Hematologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jamile M. Shammo practice?
- Dr. Jamile Shammo has 1 office location.
Dr. Jamile Shammo practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Hematologists and Chicago Oncologists.