A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jamile Woods:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jamile Woods, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Woods graduated from Medizinische Hochschule Hannover.
Dr. Woods has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
- Pioneer Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jamile Sarah Woods MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jamile S. Woods practice?
- Dr. Jamile Woods has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jamile Woods practices Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Internists and Salt Lake City Sleep Medicine Doctors.