Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jamile Woods
Dr. Jamile Woods, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Salt Lake City, UT. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Hospitalist, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine. Dr. Woods is affiliated with Riverton Hospital, Pioneer Valley Hospital, A Campus of Jordan Valley Medical Center and Jordan Valley Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Jamile Woods has the following 4 specialties
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
Dr. Jamile Woods is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.
Dr. Gregory Stevens
Salt Lake City, UT 0.26 mi37
Dr. Kelton Lundsberg
Salt Lake City, UT 0.26 mi38
Dr. Nelson Wright
Internal Medicine, General Practice
Salt Lake City, UT 0.26 mi53