A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jamin Brahmbhatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jamin Brahmbhatt, Urologist, Robotic Microsurgeon, Infertility, Men's Health is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chronic groin and testicular pain
- Men's Health
- Robotic Microsurgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Brahmbhatt graduated from Boston University .
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jamin Vinod Brahmbhatt MD is a male Urologist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jamin V. Brahmbhatt practice?
- Dr. Jamin Brahmbhatt has 1 office location.
- Dr. Jamin Brahmbhatt practices Urology near , .