A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jamine Shechter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jamine Shechter is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shechter
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Shechter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jamine Shechter, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laser Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shechter graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Shechter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pottstown Memorial Medical Center
- Phoenixville Hospital University PA Health System
- Phoenixville Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jamine L Shechter FACS and MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jamine L. Shechter practice?
- Dr. Jamine Shechter has 1 office location.
Dr. Jamine Shechter practices Ophthalmology near Phoenixville, PA.
See Phoenixville Ophthalmologists.