A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jamine Shechter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jamine Shechter is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jamine Shechter, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laser Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shechter graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Shechter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenixville Hospital University PA Health System
- Pottstown Memorial Medical Center
- Phoenixville Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jamine Lee Shechter FACS and MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jamine L. Shechter practice?
- Dr. Jamine Shechter has 1 office location.
Dr. Jamine Shechter practices Ophthalmology near Phoenixville, PA.
See Phoenixville Ophthalmologists.