A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jamison Albracht:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jamison Albracht is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Albracht
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jamison Albracht, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Albracht graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Albracht has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jamison Albracht DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jamison Albracht practice?
- Dr. Jamison Albracht has 1 office location.
Dr. Jamison Albracht practices Family Medicine near Plano, TX.
See Plano Primary Care Doctors.