Family Physicians
5425 W Spring Creek Pkwy
Ste 200
Plano, TX 75024
972-599-9600
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Dr Albracht .. a stand out in the medical field!  |  show details
Aug 13th, 2011

I have been going to Dr Albracht for several years. My health is good so haven't challanged him too much. He is always knowledgable and up on the latest medical data. I have complete confidence in his ability to care for me in any situation.

|  Dr. Jamison Albracht  |  show details
Jul 19th, 2011

I like Dr Albracht, but the wait at the office can be extremly long, I also dont really like dealing with the main nurse (Karen).

|  Best Doctor Ever  |  show details
Feb 16th, 2011

My family has been seeing Dr. Albraght for over 10yrs. He is the kindest person you will ever meet. Myself,husband and 14yr. daughter all see him. He knows his patients by name, he takes deep interest in each patient and there illness as well as their over all well being. He is dedicated to the care of his patients and beleive me it shows.

|  show details
Feb 23rd, 2010

I highly recommend Dr. Albracht, he is Knowledgeable and caring. Takes each of my concerns seriously and address them. I Never feel rush. He is great!!!

|  Wonderful doctor  |  show details
by Dunham family on Feb 10th, 2010

Treats patients with dignity and allows for more natural approach to healing and health if that is your preference.

|  show details
Sep 14th, 2009

Dr Albracht has been my family physician for about 5 years and I find him very knowledgable and caring.