Dr. Jamison Allen DO Patient Reviews

• 11 reviews

March 14th, 2016
An excellent family physician. he takes the time to listen and has an extensive knowledge of family health care issues to draw from. It seems to me he makes very accurate and quick diagnoses with appropriate care procedures.

May 30th, 2015
Dr Allen is one of the rare doctors that actually cares about his patients. He treats you as a person, listens to what you have to say, asks the correct questions and makes you feel comfortable. The office staff and support staff are very friendly and supportive. This is rare in the medical world where most places are all about quantity, not quality. I highly recommend Dr Allen.

June 17th, 2014
receptionist review.
I would like to say the the receptionist was very rude and immature. She hung up the phone while I was in the waiting room and immediately made fun of the person that she had just hung up with by mocking him. Both myself and the gentleman in the waiting room were disgusted and commented about how unprofessional it was. As well as the fact that her phone manors are in need of training, she was "snooty" when I made my appointment and told me the wrong time. When I came in she said my appointment was a half hour later and I can have a seat now. Her name is Jaclyn. I do NOT go to a doctor to be received by rude immature people.

January 26th, 2014
Great Doctor
Dr Allen is all the good adjectives; knowledgeable, competent, professional, helpful. I went to see him for my physical exam

March 22nd, 2013
Bad Experience
Getting blood work scheduled off-site was needlessly difficult. In addition, Dr. Allen ordered the wrong blood panel, would not take responsibility for the mistake, so my insurance company and I ended up paying for it. I left the practice.

March 16th, 2012
On time and excellent
I needed an appointment right away and got it. For a first time visit Dr. Allen was very good and helped a lot. I will be going back to him.

August 31st, 2010
I finally found a great doctor.
The title says it all. He checks the entire family and gives hard but good advice. He is kind and concerned and follows up with you and your kids.

November 9th, 2009
Young, professional, and smart with a great future ahead of him. Thorough, good listener, up-to-date--and cute.

October 24th, 2009
Ms.
The overall expereince of a first time visit is that he is totally through. What a kind and understanding guy.And smart too.

September 15th, 2008
Best Doc I ever Used
This guy is a winner. Very smart and professional. He actually cares and follows up with you.

April 9th, 2008
Such a great Dr.! He takes the time to listen and explains things really well. He is concerned but not overly concerned to the point where you worry. He tells it like it is and lays out all the facts for you. All three of us in my family have seen him and would recommend him. We have moved over and hour away but are hoping to keep him as a Dr. because it is so hard to find a good one.