A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jamison Engle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jamison Engle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Engle graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Engle has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- University of Colorado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jamison Joel Engle MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jamison J. Engle practice?
- Dr. Jamison Engle has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jamison Engle practices Ophthalmology near Reno, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO and Aurora, CO.
See Reno Ophthalmologists.