A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jamison Jaffe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jamison Jaffe, Urologist, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- General Urology
- Kidney Cancer Renal Cell Carcinoma
- KidneyLiver Disease Spec
- Laproscopic Surgery Laparoscopy
- Prostate Cancer Prostatic Neoplasm
- Robotic Surgery for the most advanced treatment of urological cancers including prostate
- Sexual Dysfunction Physiological
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaffe graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jaffe has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Jeanes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jamison S Jaffe MD and DO is a male Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jamison S. Jaffe practice?
- Dr. Jamison Jaffe has 9 office locations.
Dr. Jamison Jaffe practices Surgery and Urology near Langhorne, PA.
See Langhorne Surgeons and Langhorne Urologists.