A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jamison Jaffe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jamison Jaffe, Urologist, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jaffe
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Jaffe Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Sexual Dysfunction (Physiological)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaffe graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jaffe has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Jeanes Hospital
- Nazareth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jamison S Jaffe DO and MD is a male Urologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jamison S. Jaffe practice?
- Dr. Jamison Jaffe has 12 office locations.
Dr. Jamison Jaffe practices Urology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Norristown, PA and Bala Cynwyd, PA.
See Philadelphia Urologists.