A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jamison Jaffe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jamison Jaffe, Urologist, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jaffe
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Jaffe Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Sexual Dysfunction (Physiological)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaffe graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jaffe has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Jeanes Hospital
- Nazareth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jamison S Jaffe DO and MD is a male Urologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jamison S. Jaffe practice?
- Dr. Jamison Jaffe has 1 office location.
Dr. Jamison Jaffe practices Urology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Urologists.