Dr. Jamison Roberts MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Newnan, GA

4.8

June 27th, 2013
Absolutely loved Dr. Roberts! Our family just moved to the area from Forsyth County and we wanted to find a great doctor for our two children. We are so thankful that we have found Dr. Roberts. He was extremely knowledgeable and personable.

August 9th, 2011
Hope "the system" improves
I really like Dr. Roberts. He is gentle and compassionate and good with my kids. I feel respected and listened-to when I talk to him. I don't feel like he's in a rush to get out. He has been appropriately cautious in my kids' treatment and seems to know his stuff. I have no complaints about *him*.I have a huge problem with the walls around him, though. I have a heck of a time getting a human on the phone and I'm not confident in the phone "triage" I get, when trying to determine the urgency of my kids' problems. I think the nurses try to hard to speak for the doctor instead of conveying my concerns in a *timely* manner and seeing what he says. I feel like a lot gets lost in translation. Plus, lunch break is a ridiculous 2 hours and I don't find it acceptable for my kids problems to wait that long for a simple phone assessment.I wish there were more communication options.That being said, I've received information that leads me to believe this will all be resolved with the recent switch from PAPP to Piedmont management. Crossing fingers!