A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jamokay Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jamokay Taylor, Bariatric Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jamokay Taylor, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Taylor has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Forest Health Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jamokay Page Taylor MD is a male Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jamokay P. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Jamokay Taylor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jamokay Taylor practices Surgery near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Ypsilanti Surgeons.