A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Pekler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Pekler is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pekler
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pekler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Pekler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pekler graduated from Universidad De Monterrey, San Pedro Garza Garcia.
Dr. Pekler has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Staten Island University South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Pekler MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gerald Pekler practice?
- Dr. Gerald Pekler has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerald Pekler practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.