A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Pekler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Pekler is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pekler
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Pekler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pekler graduated from Universidad De Monterrey, San Pedro Garza Garcia.
Dr. Pekler has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Staten Island University South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Pekler MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gerald Pekler practice?
- Dr. Gerald Pekler has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerald Pekler practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.