A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jamsheed Najmi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jamsheed Najmi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jamsheed Najmi, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Najmi graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Najmi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Medical Center
- Hunterdon Medical Center
- St Barnabas Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Najmi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jamsheed K. Najmi practice?
Dr. Jamsheed Najmi practices Plastic Surgery near Bridgewater, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Flemington, NJ.
See Bridgewater Surgeons.