Dr. Jamsheed Shamloo MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

December 2nd, 2016
I have gone to dr shampoo M

May 25th, 2015
The staff and Dr are great.. I already recommend plenty of people to them..

April 24th, 2014
penectomy
Wonderful caring dr .. he repaired what another dr was not able to do I got my confidence back thanks to him. I recommend anybody to him may god continue to bless him ...

April 11th, 2014
Otoplasty (Ear surgery)
I wrote a poor review for Dr. Shamloo roughly three years ago for an otoplasty surgery (ear surgery). I was upset with the results at first, and wrongly presumed Dr. Shamloo did not know what he was doing. I am now writing this review to correct my mistake. At first I was not happy with my results because the ears were not fully healed; I was not aware that the ears take a long time to heal following an otoplasty surgery. It has now been almost four years since Dr. Shamloo performed an otoplasty on me, and I am now very content with my ears. They look completely natural now that they have fully healed. Before the otoplasty, one of my ears stuck out further than the other; Dr. Shamloo did an excellent job making sure both ears were recessed equally. I'll admit, my ears probably weren't the easiest to work on, as they are somewhat large and stiff; but Dr. Shamloo ultimately did do a great job, I just did not realize it at first (since the ears were not 100% healed). My poor review for Dr. Shamloo was unwarranted and I completely regret it now that I have seen what my ears really look like after being fully healed. I wrote the poor review when I was young and frustrated at the un-healed results of the ears. Dr. Shamloo did not deserve receiving such a poor review, and he is a pretty talented and capable surgeon. If you are considering having an ear surgery, I would advise you to go to Dr. Shamloo. Ear surgeries are tricky because you won't know what your ears will truly look like until probably years after the surgery. My advice to you would be to go to him, let him perform the surgery on you, and then wait at the very least a year until you pass judgment on your ears. Don't make the mistake I did and blame your doctor for results that are yet to be 100% final. Thank you Dr., and once again I am deeply sorry for the poor review I posted three years ago. Y-

November 12th, 2012
CARING WITH POSITIVE ENERGY
I WENT TO SEE DR. SHAMLOO FOR A TUMMY TUCK CONSULTATION.HE IS SO CARING AND YOU GET SUCH A POSITIVE ENERGY FROM HIM THAT U DONT EVEN THINK TWICE.HE TOOK HIS TIME AND ANSWERED ALL MY QUESTIONS AND I SCHEDULED MY SURGERY RIGHT AWAY.GOD BLESS HIM, I GOT SUCH A GOOD RESULT.

September 22nd, 2012
EXCELLENT DR.
I had a nose job with another Dr. That after 2 surgeries couldnt fix it for me.Dr. shamloo fixed it beautifully. I highly recommand him to others.

February 21st, 2012
genius
Dr. Shamloo is brilliant in his vision.He looks at you and tells you what exactly you need. I had a face and necklift so natural.I look 10 years younger without looking fake.I recommand him to everyone.

December 2nd, 2011
he is very knowledgable
I had tommy tuck, nose job , fat transplant and alot more. I am extremly happy with the results.I look 20 years younger and couldn't be happier. he is a very good doctor. waiting is long but it is absolutly worth it-Write about overall experiences-Write about what you like or dislike about your physician-Write about whether you would recommend-Write as if you are talking to a peer who is asking your opinion

October 31st, 2011
caring and knowledgeable Dr.
Wow.I was so nervous but when i talked to him I had no more concerns.He answered all my questions to my satisfaction and with such a patience like he has all the time in the world.After my surgery I believed in him even more.I promised myself to go to him for all my medical concerns. awesome awesome Dr.

August 18th, 2011
Does not return phone calls. Very unprofessional and insensitive. Avoids giving a direct answer as to why his procedures don't look satisfactory.

July 13th, 2011
ABSOLUTELY THE BEST
I had a tummy tuck and a breast aug with Dr. Shamloo and he is the best doctor in the WORLD. I totally recommend Dr. Shamloo, you will be totally happy with your results. He is wonderful!! Can't say enough nice things about him.

June 27th, 2011
Horrible Results
He ruined my self confidence. I had an otoplasty (ear pinback) performed on me and not only did he not know what he was doing, but he failed to advise me to wear a head band to keep the ears back from going to their original shape. Now they are just as bad as they were before and I am looking to find a new doctor for a revision. Don't let him ruin your confidence. He ruined mine. I wish I did my homework. Maybe he is a good body plastic surgeon but don't let him conduct on your ears. He is a good person though, he just failed to admit that he didn't know what he was doing. I wish I went to a doctor who specialized in ears.