General Practitioners

1023 S MT Vernon Ave
Colton, CA 92324
909-422-8015
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

• Currently 2.9047619047619 of 4 stars
  • Currently 2.9047619047619 of 4 stars
 |  penectomy  |  show details
by Sonia gonzalez on Apr 24th, 2014

Wonderful caring dr .. he repaired what another dr was not able to do I got my confidence back thanks to him. I recommend anybody to him may god continue to bless him ...

|  Otoplasty (Ear surgery)  |  show details
by Y. on Apr 11th, 2014

I wrote a poor review for Dr. Shamloo roughly three years ago for an otoplasty surgery (ear surgery). I was upset with the results at first, and wrongly presumed Dr. Shamloo did not know what he was doing. I am now writing this review to correct my mistake. At first I was not happy with my results because the ears were not fully healed; I was not aware that the ears take a long time to heal following an otoplasty surgery. It has now been almost four years since Dr. Shamloo performed an otoplasty on me, and I am now very content with my ears. They look completely natural now that they have fully healed. Before the otoplasty, one of my ears stuck out further than the other; Dr. Shamloo did an excellent job making sure both ears were recessed equally. I'll admit, my ears probably weren't the easiest to work on, as they are somewhat large and stiff; but Dr. Shamloo ultimately did do a great job, I just did not realize it at first (since the ears were not 100% healed). My poor review for Dr. Shamloo was unwarranted and I completely regret it now that I have seen what my ears really look like after being fully healed. I wrote the poor review when I was young and frustrated at the un-healed results of the ears. Dr. Shamloo did not deserve receiving such a poor review, and he is a pretty talented and capable surgeon. If you are considering having an ear surgery, I would advise you to go to Dr. Shamloo. Ear surgeries are tricky because you won't know what your ears will truly look like until probably years after the surgery. My advice to you would be to go to him, let him perform the surgery on you, and then wait at the very least a year until you pass judgment on your ears. Don't make the mistake I did and blame your doctor for results that are yet to be 100% final. Thank you Dr., and once again I am deeply sorry for the poor review I posted three years ago. Y-

|  CARING WITH POSITIVE ENERGY  |  show details
Nov 12th, 2012

I WENT TO SEE DR. SHAMLOO FOR A TUMMY TUCK CONSULTATION.HE IS SO CARING AND YOU GET SUCH A POSITIVE ENERGY FROM HIM THAT U DONT EVEN THINK TWICE.HE TOOK HIS TIME AND ANSWERED ALL MY QUESTIONS AND I SCHEDULED MY SURGERY RIGHT AWAY.GOD BLESS HIM, I GOT SUCH A GOOD RESULT.

|  EXCELLENT DR.  |  show details
Sep 22nd, 2012

I had a nose job with another Dr. That after 2 surgeries couldnt fix it for me.Dr. shamloo fixed it beautifully. I highly recommand him to others.

|  genius  |  show details
Feb 21st, 2012

Dr. Shamloo is brilliant in his vision.He looks at you and tells you what exactly you need. I had a face and necklift so natural.I look 10 years younger without looking fake.I recommand him to everyone.

|  he is very knowledgable  |  show details
Dec 2nd, 2011

I had tommy tuck, nose job , fat transplant and alot more. I am extremly happy with the results.I look 20 years younger and couldn't be happier. he is a very good doctor. waiting is long but it is absolutly worth it-Write about overall experiences-Write about what you like or dislike about your physician-Write about whether you would recommend-Write as if you are talking to a peer who is asking your opinion

|  caring and knowledgeable Dr.  |  show details
Oct 31st, 2011

Wow.I was so nervous but when i talked to him I had no more concerns.He answered all my questions to my satisfaction and with such a patience like he has all the time in the world.After my surgery I believed in him even more.I promised myself to go to him for all my medical concerns. awesome awesome Dr.

Aug 18th, 2011

Does not return phone calls. Very unprofessional and insensitive. Avoids giving a direct answer as to why his procedures don't look satisfactory.

|  ABSOLUTELY THE BEST  |  show details
Jul 13th, 2011

I had a tummy tuck and a breast aug with Dr. Shamloo and he is the best doctor in the WORLD. I totally recommend Dr. Shamloo, you will be totally happy with your results. He is wonderful!! Can't say enough nice things about him.

|  Worst Surgeon Ever!!!! How did this guy pass medical school???  |  show details
Jul 4th, 2011

LET ME START OUT BY SAYING THAT WHOEVER WROTE POSITIVE COMMENTS FOR JAMES (Jamsheed) SHAMLOO WAS EITHER A MEMBER OF HIS STAFF, A FAMILY MEMBER, OR MAYBE EVEN HIMSELF. HE USED TO BE A DENTIST AND NOW HE IS A PLASTIC SURGEON WHO CLAIMS HE IS IN NIGHT SCHOOL TO BECOME A LAWYER. THAT ALONE SHOULD HAVE BEEN A RED FLAG FOR ME THAT THIS GUY WAS NUTS. UNFORTUNATELY I HAD A LIP IMPLANT WITH THIS SO CALLED "doctor" AND HE BASICALLY RUINED MY LIPS. HE OBVIOUSLY HAVEN'T DONE IT BEFORE AND INWAS HIS GUINEA PIG. HE DID NOT INSERT THE IMPLANT PROPERLY AND HE MADE MY LIPS LOOK DISTORTED OR DISFIGURED. I CRIED TO HIM THAT I LOOKED AND FELT HORRIBLE AND HE CUT MY MOUTH OPEN AND MOVED THE IMPLANT OVER TO TRY TO MAKE IT LOOK STRAIGHT. I GOT AN INFECTION A FEW DAYS LATER AND I WENT BACK TO HAVE IT REMOVED. HE DID NOT WANT TO REFUND ME MONEY I HAD PAID. INSTEAD, HE OFFERED TO MAKE A FRAUDULENT CLAIM TO MY HEALTH INSURANCE COMPANY FOR SOME BOGOUS WORK THAT HE DIDN'T DO TO GET SOME MONEY FROM THE INSURANCE COMPANY TO PAY ME BACK. I SAID NO THANKS TO HIM FILING A FRAUDULENT CLAIM AND I DECIDED TO SUE HIM. I WON TOO. I ALSO FOUND OUT THAT OTHERS WERE SUEING HIM FOR NEGLIGENCE AT THE SAME TIME. THIS GUY SHOULD NOT BE PRACTICING. HE RUINED A YEAR OF MY LIFE BECAUSE I GOT DEPRESSED AND I LOST MY SELF CONFIDENCE. I RECENTLY HEARD HE HAD HIS LICENSE REVOKED MY THE MEDICAL BOARD OF CALIFORNIA. I WENT ONLINE AND IT TURNS OUT THAT IT IS TRUE. HE IS ALSO ON PROBATION FORING A LOT OF SIMILAR ACCUSATIONS OF NEGLIGENCE. PLEASE DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR. HE DOES NOT KNOW WHAT HE IS DOING I DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW THE UNIVERSITY OF OREGON PASSED THIS GUY IN SCHOOL OR HOW HE OBTAINED HIS LICENSE TO PRACTICE IN CALIFORNIA. HE IS A HORRIBLE DISHONEST MAN AND I HOPE NO ONE EXPERIENCES THE PAIN AND SUFFERING I WAS SUBJECTED TO.

|  Horrible Results  |  show details
Jun 27th, 2011

He ruined my self confidence. I had an otoplasty (ear pinback) performed on me and not only did he not know what he was doing, but he failed to advise me to wear a head band to keep the ears back from going to their original shape. Now they are just as bad as they were before and I am looking to find a new doctor for a revision. Don't let him ruin your confidence. He ruined mine. I wish I did my homework. Maybe he is a good body plastic surgeon but don't let him conduct on your ears. He is a good person though, he just failed to admit that he didn't know what he was doing. I wish I went to a doctor who specialized in ears.

|  amazing surgeon  |  show details
Jun 12th, 2011

He is amazing. He is friendly and professional. I had some fat transfer to my face and also cheek implant .He did an amazing job.I am very happy and recommend him to everyone.

|  great surgeon and person  |  show details
May 20th, 2011

several of my friends recommended Dr. Shamloo for my tummy tuck.Then I realized he hardly advertise and many of his patient come from word of mouth.Now i am very happy that I listened to my friends.Not only he is a wonderful surgeon ,but also he is a great man.

|  FANTASTIC DOCTOR  |  show details
May 15th, 2011

DR. Shamloo is the best DR. ever.he did my breast reduction and tummy tuck.he did a fantastic job.he took his time to explain everything i needed to know and answered all my questioned.i regained my confidence and i recommand him to everyone.

|  FANTASTIC DOCTOR  |  show details
Apr 25th, 2011

I went to Dr. Shamloo 2 months ago to get a nose job and lyposuction. I broke my nose when i was young and have had 3 surgeries previously to try to correct the shape and each time it came out worse than the last. I had pretty much given up hope but Dr. Shamloo was amazing. He is so smart and caring and a brilliant surgeon. My nose looks great and I also have no visible scars from the lypo, while having lost over 15 lbs and my love handles are long gone. I recommend Dr. Shamloo to anyone who is looking to have work done. He's truly a great doctor!!

Mar 16th, 2011

Shamloo is a marvelously knowledgeable and talented doctor. He performed a tummy tuck and nose job on me one year and two months ago respectively. I'm incredibly happy with the work [and now incredibly gorgeous if I do say so myself]. I recently got a fat transplant and now I'm the pert little thing I was twenty years ago. I strongly recommend him to anyone who's looking for absolutely quality work without the excessive beverly hills price.

|  HORRIBLE, UNSKILLED, UNETHICAL DOCTOR. STAY AWAY FROM THIS GUY IF YOU ARE SMART  |  show details
Jan 6th, 2011

JAMES JAMSHEED SHAMLOO IS A HORRIBLE DOCTOR WHO USED TO BE A DENTIST. HE NOT ONLY LEFT ME WITH DISFIGURED BREASTS AFTER HAVING BREAST IMPLANTS AND DISFIGURED LIPS WITH SCARS AND SCA TIISUE INSIDE MY MOUTH, BUT I HAVE COME INTO CONTACT WITH NUMEROUS PEOLE WHO WERE TREATED BY HIM AND WO HAVE SUED HIM. ACCORDING TO THE MEDICAL BOARD OF CALI., HIS LIVENSE TO PRACTICE WAS REVOKED AND SUSPENDED ON JUNE 6, 2008 and HIS LICENSE IS CURRENTLY ON PROBATION. HE HAS TO COMPLETE A CLINICAL TRAINING COURSE BECAUSE HE WAS CHARGED WITH MANY ACCUSATIONS SUCH AS: gross negligence , incompetence, repeated negligent acts in the care and treatment of patients, Unprofessional conduct, etc.etc. PLEASE GOOGLE "James shamloo medical board of California newsletter 2008" and go to page 21 on the right hand side to see accusations. THE BIGGEST REGRET OF MY LIFE IS HAVING GONE TO DR.SHAMLOO . I SHOULD HAVE DONE MY HOMEWORK AND WENT TO A SKILLED REPUTABLE PLASTIC SURGEON WO KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING.

Jun 2nd, 2010

The doctor is a wonderful well educated ,with the worst staff ever. The return calls are very lame and very stressful to deal with for appointment time and date. Never received a confirmation call ,over all not a good service from the office staff.