A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jamshid Azari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jamshid Azari is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Azari graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Ciudad Juarez.
Dr. Azari has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Azari accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 95 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 17 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans