A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jamshid Azari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jamshid Azari is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Azari graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Ciudad Juarez.
Dr. Azari has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jamshid Ph Azari MD and PHD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jamshid P. Azari practice?
- Dr. Jamshid Azari has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jamshid Azari practices Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine near Inglewood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Inglewood Emergency Physicians and Inglewood Internists.