A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jamshid Ighani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jamshid Ighani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ighani graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ighani has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jamshid H Ighani DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Jamshid H. Ighani practice?
- Dr. Jamshid Ighani has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jamshid Ighani practices Anesthesiology near Burleson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Burleson Anesthesiologists.