A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jamshid Maddahi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maddahi
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Maddahi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jamshid Maddahi, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Failure
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pathologic Constriction
Education & Awards
Dr. Maddahi graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Maddahi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jamshid Maddahi MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jamshid Maddahi practice?
- Dr. Jamshid Maddahi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jamshid Maddahi practices Nuclear Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Nuclear Medicine Physicians.