Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jamshid Maddahi
Dr. Jamshid Maddahi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA, with another office in Los Angeles, CA. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiology, Internal Medicine and Nuclear Medicine. Dr. Maddahi is affiliated with Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica and Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Jamshid Maddahi has the following 3 specialties
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Nuclear Medicine
Nuclear medicine specialists are doctors who have extensive training in the use of nuclear substances, like radiation, to diagnose and treat certain illnesses.
These specialists perform diagnostic tests in which a small amount of a radioactive...
Dr. Jamshid Maddahi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.
Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi10
Dr. Malcolm Taw
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi15
Dr. Anjay Rastogi
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi20