A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jamshid Maleki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jamshid Maleki is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maleki
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Maleki Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maleki graduated from Guy's Hospital Medical School, London, England.
Dr. Maleki has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jamshid Maleki MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Jamshid Maleki practice?
- Dr. Jamshid Maleki has 1 office location.
Dr. Jamshid Maleki practices Family Medicine and General Practice near La Mirada, CA.
See La Mirada Primary Care Doctors and La Mirada General Practitioners.