A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jamshid Maleki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jamshid Maleki is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maleki
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Maleki Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maleki graduated from Guy's Hospital Medical School, London, England.
Dr. Maleki has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jamshid Maleki MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Jamshid Maleki practice?
- Dr. Jamshid Maleki has 1 office location.
Dr. Jamshid Maleki practices Family Medicine and General Practice near La Mirada, CA.
See La Mirada Family Physicians and La Mirada General Practitioners.